Since the 80s, Daemo Engineering has established itself as a global brand specializing in excavator attachments and the powerful breaking performance of the Alicon Breaker Series highlights Daemo’s strength as an excavator attachment manufacturer.
The Alicon Breaker Series represents great value for money by combining the latest IT and eco-friendly technologies such as the TPC and ABF systems to develop efficient, powerful hydraulic breakers. These ensures the Alicon Breaker Series rivals, if not excel the main qualities and features of globally leading brands but at a much more affordable price.
The heavy range is suitable for excavators of 20 tons and above. All components of Daemo Hydraulic Breakers can be easily removed or accessed for servicing, reducing man hour costs and maximizing your uptime.
Please visit our Catalog page under Parts & Services for the full product specifications.
Total Power Control System (TPC)
- Increase your work efficiency with this state-of-the-art system which enables operators to control impact power and BPM suitable for various working condition with a stroke selector.
Anti Blank Firing System (ABF)
- Reduce maintenance costs with the ABF system. It prevents the chisel pin, through bolt and front head from being damaged during blank firing, which occurs after rock breaking by preventing the firing of the breaker automatically.
Energy Regeneration System (For B600 to B800)
- Increase work efficiency with this system which improves impact power up to 15%. This is done by recycling recoil energies of previous chisel firings to provide the extra punch to subsequent chisel firings.
Two-Stroke Selecting System
- Optimize work performance by choosing between long and short stroke depending on operation needs with the 2 stroke selector.
Automated Grease Bracket Mounted System (Optional)
- Automated process which reduces manpower needs and human negligence.
- Reduces maintenance costs by increasing product lifespan, especially chisels.
- Greasing can reduce the need for additional driving power to operate the Hydraulic Breaker.
- Applicable from Breaker models B140 to B800.
Remote Two-Stroke Control System (Optional)
- Simple and fast to switch stroke. The operator can do so in the comfort of the excavator cabin as the system is connected to the cabin, increasing work efficiency.
|Blowing Frequency (H/Speed)||Beats/min||350~500 (450~600)||250~ 400 (350~500)||250~350 (300~450)||200~350 (300~480)|
|Suitable Excavator Range||Ton||18 ~ 25||18 ~ 25||22 ~ 29||26 ~ 32|
|Oil Flow||Litres/min||180 ~ 250||200~280||280~398||322~454|
|Blowing Frequency (H/Speed)||Beats/min||200~350 (300~480)||200~300 (300~450)||294~480 (368~600)||231~374 (298~484)|
|Suitable Excavator Range||Ton||28 ~ 36||40 ~ 50||42 ~ 81||55 ~ 100|