JCB recognizes the global need for ever-more-compact machines without compromising on speed, power and productivity. Benchmarked against conventional as well as zero tailswing models, JCB mini excavator series can more than compete, particularly when it comes to stability and power.
The JCB 8035 ZTS mid-sized mini excavator is a true zero tailswing machine offering everything that a conventional tailswing does, with class leading performance and safety features.
Please visit our Catalog page under Parts & Services for the full product specifications.
Built for productivity
- Boasting a 1.7 litre engine providing 32hp, JCB 8035 ZTS is more than capable of generating impressive tearout forces and tracking speeds
- Increased versatility with JCB 8035 ZTS’s compatibility with various hydraulic attachments to suit clients’ requirements.
- JCB ZTS mini excavators offers much more manoeuvrability, especially in confined spaces, because there is no overhang on the tracks
- JCB zero tailswing mini excavators always have a safety advantage over conventional models. Reducing impact risks in tight and crowded workspaces such as highways, ZTS models are preferred by safety officers globally.
- Optimised undercarriage designs to ensure good stability both in line and over the sides of the tracks, and to allow for ease of manoeuvring and low-effort turns.
|Operating weight||Metric tons||3.65|
|Engine model||403D-I7 Tier 3|
|Max dig height||mm||4601|
|Max dig depth||mm||3512|
|Max ground level reach||mm||5315|
|Max dump height||mm||3482|
|Boom swing, right/left||Degrees||60Â° / 45Â°|
|Max bucket tearout||kN||32|
|Max dipper tearout||kN||20|
|Length of track on ground||mm||2052|