JCB recognizes the global need for ever-more-compact machines without compromising on speed, power and productivity. Benchmarked against conventional as well as zero tailswing models, JCB mini excavator series can more than compete, particularly when it comes to stability and power.
Smallest in the mini range but equally tough as its brethren, the JCB 8018 CTS is built with strength, quality, productivity, ease-of-use and operation comfort in mind.
Please visit our Catalog page under Parts & Services for the full product specifications.
Built for productivity
- Do more work with less time with JCB 8018 CTS’s class-leading 16.2kN tearout force combined with fast cycle times, powered by its powerful 14.2Kw engine which produces high torque at low rev
- Increased versatility with JCB 8018 CTS’s compatibility with various hydraulic attachments to suit clients’ requirements.
- JCB ZTS mini excavators offers much more manoeuvrability, especially in confined spaces, because there is no overhang on the tracks
- JCB zero tailswing mini excavators always have a safety advantage over conventional models. Reducing impact risks in tight and crowded workspaces such as highways, ZTS models are preferred by safety officers globally.
- Optimised undercarriage designs to ensure good stability both in line and over the sides of the tracks, and to allow for ease of manoeuvring and low-effort turns.
|Operating weight||Metric tons||1.8|
|Max dig height||mm||3555|
|Max dig depth||mm||2736|
|Max ground level reach||mm||4073|
|Max dump height||mm||2628|
|Boom swing, right/left||Degrees||75Â° / 55Â°|
|Max bucket tearout||kN||16.2|
|Max dipper tearout||kN||9.2|
|Length of track on ground||mm||1484|